Sunday, August 13, 2017

First bite of the Sisig Burrito

It's the Sisig Bowl (minus the egg), wrapped in a toasted tortilla.



Masarap naman, may anghang at lasang sisig naman kahit papaano. Ang konti lang. Parang yung gitna lang yung may laman. Yung isang dulo, puro mayo. Yung kabila naman, aba, may buto! Para kaming nagago.






Try it and judge for yourself.


***

UPDATE (15 August 2017)

So this happened. 

Over the weekend, I wrote about my experience with the Sisig Burrito of KFC Philippines. I then Shared my post on KFC's Facebook page. Someone from the company read it and asked for my contact details and some info about what I experienced.



Now, earlier this afternoon, a KFC branch manager called me and apologized (my burrito had chicken bones). She added that she reviewed the CCTV footage of the area where my food was prepared and saw nothing wrong or untoward. Nevertheless, she had a Sisig Burrito delivered to my house as a way of saying sorry.



There is no issue about taste (I find the Sisig Burrito delicious). But compared to the one I had over the weekend, the newly delivered burrito is more packed, teeming with filling. And this makes me wonder about KFC's consistency: 

Kailangan pa bang magreklamo para makakain ng mas "maayos" na produkto? 

Just a thought. 

And thank God, no more chicken bones inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment