Friday, June 2, 2017

Quick bite of the Salted Egg Yolk Chicken

It's the Hot & Crispy Chicken served with salted egg yolk sauce and garlic rice.

Nasobrahan nang kaunti sa alat yung sauce, at medyo malansa. Either hindi high quality yung gamit na salted eggs or gawa sa powder yung sauce.




Ang masarap, yung garlic rice!

Yung manok naman, masyadong pinag-diet ng KFC kasi buto't balat. Walang laman!

Sa Php 99, hindi sulit itong meal na 'to.

Try it and judge for yourself.

***

UPDATE (8 June 2017):

Days after I wrote this, KFC sent me a message, inviting me to re-try the dish, on the house. 

So earlier, I went to a branch and was given the complete Salted Egg Yolk Chicken meal, with Mushroom Soup (which I really like) and a bottle of water. The store manager also gave me a bag of chips.



How's the second Salted Egg Yolk Chicken experience? Well, the chicken was bigger and had more meat. Also, the salted egg sauce wasn't as fishy as the first one. In other words, the second meal was better. 

The key is consistency. KFC should assure that every customer will get a good [Salted Egg Yolk Chicken] meal every time, at/from any branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment