Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kettle Korn



After a few years of not eating this popcorn, we finally had the opportunity to buy some Kettle Korn. We chose the Cheese variant (there's Sweet Corn, Sweet and Salty, and Barbecue).

We were a little disappointed: sure the kernels were cooked well, popped perfectly. The popcorn however was a tad too sweet; the caramel flavor overpowered the cheese one. A little more saltiness could've provided the needed balance. Sayang.


A regular pack of Kettle Korn costs Php 50.

2 comments:

  1. havent tried cheese but I like their BBQ or Original sweet & salty popcorn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eriberto S MabiniApril 21, 2015 at 1:53 PM

    This KETTLE KORN IS nice, my family like this so much. May I know how mush is the franchise of this? I am very mush interested to have business this like in my town. Please acknowledge

    ReplyDelete